Thursday, June 29, 2006

No kissing down there, please

If some of you thought it was odd that she didn't like foreplay, then you'd probably be more interested to know that she also didn't like being kissed down there.

It had nothing to do with me - she just didn't enjoy cunnilingus. I know this because she pushed me away the very first time I attempted the deed, and told me it wasn't something she enjoyed. Further attempts similarly met with limited success.

I managed to pursue this initiative to some degree after some persuasion but despite clearly enjoying it [she even bashfully admitted to it later] she still didn't let me finish. I swear if I had been allowed to continue for one more minute, she would have reached orgasm. Which might just be the thing that could change her perspective on the whole issue. I didn't quite understand it -- you don't quite expect your partner to push your head away and say "please, don't" when you're spreading her legs and preparing to muff dive.

More than just being odd, for me this presented a bigger problem. You see, in bed I'm what you'd call A Pleaser. Most of what I do in bed is aimed at making the other person enjoy her time with me. If she's happy then I'm happy. And my abilities in cunnilingus are a big part of the arsenal I bring to the battle.

Judging from past experience, I do a darn good job of it too. So when I'm deprived of this particular mode of attack, it feels like I'm put in a boxing ring with one hand tied behind my back. What's worse (?) is that she's A Pleaser too, and relishes going down on me without wanting me to reciprocate.

Sometimes I wonder where she gets the stamina. One night in a parked car she never once came up for air as she went about her task, knowing full well there were people in the parking lot. After she was done, she looked up to me, hair completely dishevelled, and asked "did anyone pass by?". There are some moments in your lifetime that are so impactful that you unconscioulsy capture them in your mental hard drive, ready to be replayed over and over again -- this was clearly one such moment.

Now I KNOW most men wouldn't find this a problem and would probably even congratulate me for finding the perfect girl -- someone who enjoys performing oral sex but hates receiving it. But the truth is I feel guilty whenever she gives me a blow job because I feel it was unfair. I'm not sure who's more odd -- me or her.

16 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Neither of you are odd, however I dont understand any woman who doesnt like a man going down on them. Good for you that she likes to give though, lots of my friends hate it.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Naughty K said...

I've never met a woman who doesn't enjoy it... I know that I certainly do!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Leigh said...

So did you ask her why you were only a 6? I still don't understand. No going down? This is something I don't understand.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

It's difficult to understand why she didn't like you to give her cunnilingus. Especially as it gives me so much pleasure. But there may be hidden reasons why she doesn't like it, perhaps you could try broaching the subject when the time is right.

4:18 PM  
Blogger ChemGrad said...

all commentars:

watsup with all ur breasts ladies? they are merely fats. and i thought ladies hate fats - lipo 'suck'tion.

to juicer:

More than just being odd, for me this presented a bigger problem. You see, in bed I'm what you'd call a pleaser. Most of what I do in bed is aimed at making the other person enjoy her time with me. If she's happy then I'm happy.

no wonder u named 'helloJUICER' or the juice. juicer the pleaser!

I'm not sure who's more odd -- me or her.

wrong question, should be: who's more ego -- me or her.

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noooo!! Not a pleaser!

*waves a hand* I like to be pleased!

3:45 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wow, Can I take her place?

I think it is all in getting to your comfort zone. Before my boyfriend, I did not enjoy receiving, but did not mind giving.
Now....I have to say it is quite magical. I love love love receiving. In my case, the lover really made a difference. I also think our level of intimacy makes a difference.
ummmm....

8:30 AM  
Blogger The Juicer said...

moo - Lots of your friends hate it. What about you?

naughty k - Other than her, I've never met a woman who doesn't either.

leigh - I'm treating both the "6" and her odd habit as an exception. I'm really tempted to ask other ex-gfs no my performance.

suze - Which do you prefer: cunnilingus or sex?

5:26 PM  
Blogger The Juicer said...

kid - So you think it's an ego thing?

jenna howard - And I like pleasing. I think we have a mutual interest here :)

lee ann - She enjoyed fucking me but not being licked. That's what I found odd.

5:28 PM  
Blogger ChemGrad said...

i think..u please girls, what do u feel? happy? satisfy? glad? what they feel? appreciated? wanting more and more? arent they a positive feelings and everybody wants that kinda thing...?

"who wants them? me! me! me!"

cheers bro!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

I meant lots of my friends hate going down on a man, personally I love it and love to recieve too!
;-))

10:47 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

dude, I would be happy to take her place for the foreplay part mwahahahahaahha

5:35 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

suze, leigh, naughty k!! I love finding my slut kittens on other people's blogs!!! hahhaaha

2:39 AM  
Blogger MonkeyLover said...

Ok... so not all women enjoy it, I for one. And I know other women who feel the same way. I think we are odd, not you :)

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she may be odd.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Buy+diet+pills Faucet mount water filters Pregnancy success rate with clomid gothic dresses

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home